Saturday 23 July 2011

How to join the property mania even with little money!

Read the post here:

Making a case for property equities

Now you might be thinking that I am going to teach you how to buy properties with little or no money down. No I won't do that! That part I'll leave it to all the "gurus" out there!

I am here to share another tip! OK, it is not new but most of us don't bother but could be significant. You see, a lot of clients of mine said that they miss the boat when the property prices began their ascendence in prices not too long ago. Many of them in fact still ask me whether the current price can sustain or anymore good property left to buy!

I told them the property prices might soften and we maybe seeing some consolidation taking place after the spectacular run up last year and Yes! there are still some good properties project out there in the market that has still got upside on it. Contact me if you are interested I have quite a few!

You see, this whole scenario here is liken to stock market! Prices will rise, consolidate and go down! It's a cycle just like economy BUT with a little twist.

For those who think that they miss out on the bull run in properties, here is another chance for you (or me!). Instead of owning the physical stuff (house, condo, shops) you can now buy directly into the public listed Developers' stocks. It's more liquid and easier to dispose off and you can buy as little as 100 shares. Brilliant?

Of course you may not make ( or probably lose a bit) as much compare to the actual owning the property but hey you still can boast about not missing out and earning a bit from it! Not too bad at all isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment